Pesquisa avançada  
Bem-vindo, Visitante. Por favor faça o Login ou Registro.
Perdeu o seu email de activação?
22 de Janeiro de 2019, 13:54
Pesquisa
Pergunta: Which netplay program do you prefer?
DukesterX (Why?) - 0 (0%)
YANG (Why?) - 1 (20%)
Meltdown - 4 (80%)
Votos Totais: 5

Páginas: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Ir para o Fundo
Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Meltdown Poll  (Lida 48407 vezes)
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #90 : 19 de Agosto de 2011, 18:37 »

I know, I know.  But, this fixes a lot of issues where people with same IP are thought of as the same in certain cases like PMs.  It opens the door to future things like maybe the ability to upload an avatar for the PM box and a bio.  I'll look into that.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #91 : 20 de Agosto de 2011, 03:03 »

If people are having issues logging in, do a fresh install.  I had to fix something.  Sorry.
]-[auler
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #92 : 20 de Agosto de 2011, 08:43 »

Not connected with this problem
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #93 : 20 de Agosto de 2011, 16:16 »

?  I fixed any issues with logging in, make sure to do a fresh install.
Sombra
Membro

rafael.agunzi@ig.com.br
Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #94 : 20 de Agosto de 2011, 17:45 »

Não está entrando mais no Meltdown...
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #95 : 20 de Agosto de 2011, 21:17 »

Não está entrando mais no Meltdown...

Baixa direto do site do Poda e reinstala que vai dar certo.
Membro

rafael.agunzi@ig.com.br
Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #96 : 21 de Agosto de 2011, 11:29 »

Vlw cara. Deu certo.

Obrigado.
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #97 : 27 de Agosto de 2011, 05:23 »

Meltdown 3.06 by Poda
---------------------

1.  View Uploaded Files is now known as More Info and only in the PM box with the other info.  It will take you to a page on my website for that player.  Each player can upload a bio.txt and bio.png through Meltdown if they want to customize the page a bit.

2.  The message icon has been replaced with the old icon and is now a list of all registered players.

3.  Condensed the / commands a bit (for instance /wake and /nowake are just /wake now and alternate).

4.  Game links work with just nicknames now.  All F2 macros have been cleared.  Use F1.

5.  Fixed the bug where you couldn't use a - in game nicks.  So all you ]-[ lovers rejoice.

6.  Included 2 more themes, GGPO and Black And Yellow (Black And Yellow, Black And .... ok I need to stop).

Meltdown 3.05 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Fixed a few glitches.

2.  The buddy list is now gone.  It didn't serve much purpose except manual joining and leaving messages.  There is a message icon if you want to leave someone a message.  Manual joining is not really useful anymore since you can simply advertise your room, PM someone your game link, use a password, etc.

3.  The time and date stamps can now be turned on/off separately.

4.  Added a view uploaded files button to the PM boxes.

5.  Added the ability to delete your account.  You can also use this if you want a quick way to change your password or game nickname.  Simply delete your account, change your nickname or password, then register again.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #98 : 16 de Setembro de 2011, 21:48 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meltdown 3.09 by Poda
---------------------

1. The registry colorfix is now always applied for xDuke and hDuke since it couldn't hurt. It will increase the chances that new players don't have to type any commands for messed up colors. I left in the other though as /colorfix. If anything weird results from this, let me know.

2. The registered users now shows how many if you hover over it and is divided into menus for each letter. 250+ users my ass... Also, added back the manual join option for people who still need it.

3. I got rid of the rest of the right-click menus and some other buttons, except for admin stuff and the score updates. Pinging will now take place faster, so you don't need to worry. But, because of this, everyone will be forced to disable pinging while they are in the game and you also will no longer be able to ping players while they are playing (to prevent any potential lag). Double-clicking on someone's name in the player lists will go to a PM box. Double-clicking on their name in the PM box will go to their bio online (still working on this).

4. Did some minor visual updates to the private boxes and client boxes. Basically, all info is reduced to a list at the top. Also, fixed an issue where list controls would flicker a lot. You might have noticed this. Flicker can still happen with other things though, mainly scrollbars and borders while you are resizing. But, I notice this with many Windows programs, so I'm not sure if there is a solution yet.

5. Added some more options like auto-login, save password, and switch user.

6. Fixed all kinds of strange bugs (I hope).

Meltdown 3.08 by Poda
---------------------

Fixed a few crucial bugs. In particular, make sure you have pinging, chat, serverlist, and and server / private messages disabled while playing in the advanced settings.

Meltdown 3.07 by Poda
---------------------

1. Made the various rooms more consistent by showing the same info. Because of this, I reset your current display settings. Sorry! But, I wanted to make sure you realized certain columns were there that may otherwise have been hidden. You can also see the scores from within the client and host rooms now.

2. Disallowed \ and / in nicknames. They mess with your UNIX folders.

Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #99 : 16 de Setembro de 2011, 21:49 »

New link at top and you can now edit your player profile:

http://duke3donline.com/Players/index.php?reset=1
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #100 : 17 de Outubro de 2011, 03:14 »

Meltdown 3.11 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Changed the way the switch user works so some virus scanners stop player hatin.

2.  Fixed an issue with the registry color fix and people using my recorder.  For now, it will assume your hduke exe is "hduke.exe" and your xduke exe is "duke3d_w32.exe".

3.  Made it show your own avatar and info in every PM box.  OMFG Solo's!

4.  Some people have said it launches the game twice sometimes when you click the launch button.  I can't seem to reproduce it.  But, I made it so it's harder to double-click the launch button to see if that fixes it.

5.  The players icon now will have a link to all profiles on the web.

6.  GeoIP updates will now be done within Meltdown.

Meltdown 3.10 by Poda
---------------------

This will be the last update for a bit unless something is terribly broken!

1.  Added a profile button from the login screen to see your profile and edit it if you want.

2.  You will now see everyone's avatar in the PM box if they have one set, or just the default Meltdown icon if they don't.  This avatar is a clickable button to their profile.

3.  You can now drag the games window splitter further down towards the bottom of the window.

4.  Switching users should be slightly faster.

5.  Fixed more bugs.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #101 : 21 de Novembro de 2011, 23:47 »

Meltdown 3.12 by Poda
---------------------

1.  The GeoIP databases will now update silently once per month without restarting Meltdown.

2.  Added a Play Offline button for whatever reason...

3.  Added Redneck Rampage 1.  I might add 2 later...  Please report any bugs! 

4.  Fixed some security issues and other bullshit bugs.
Leo_jiraya
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #102 : 23 de Novembro de 2011, 18:13 »

O Rafael insistiu tanto que o poda acabou colocando o redneck rampage ahaha
Membro

rafael.agunzi@ig.com.br
Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #103 : 23 de Novembro de 2011, 23:15 »

É...ele é brasileiro e não desisti nunca...
Administrador
Membro

hellfire@dukenukem.com.br
Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #104 : 23 de Novembro de 2011, 23:48 »

wow, will be testing redneck as soon as i get time
« Última modificação: 23 de Novembro de 2011, 23:48 por HellFire » Registrado

Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
PhOeNiX
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #105 : 24 de Novembro de 2011, 12:41 »

Bem que poderia colocar DooM, Heretic, HeXen também né?

PS: Até que enfim o Rafab fez algo que preste kkkkkkkkkkk
« Última modificação: 24 de Novembro de 2011, 12:43 por PhOeNiX » Registrado

Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #106 : 25 de Novembro de 2011, 00:24 »

Haha.  Man, that's the last game I want to add.  Besides being tedious, I don't want to pollute the program.  It started as Duke only.  But, I see that there were 4 games very closely related in the Build engine.  This is why I added Blood, SW, and RR.  The other Build games are completely useless, meaning no other game would make sense for my objectives.  Doom, etc, have their own large community.
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #107 : 25 de Novembro de 2011, 01:01 »

I agree, no need to put these games. Meltdown is perfect now (well, not yet, you need to put the other redneck variant that i fogot the name too), then it will be perfect regarding game variety. Ill be playing RR this weekend if someone gets interest in playing it, i always wanted to try it online.
Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
RafaelB_
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #108 : 28 de Novembro de 2011, 19:26 »

I agree, no need to put these games. Meltdown is perfect now (well, not yet, you need to put the other redneck variant that i fogot the name too), then it will be perfect regarding game variety. Ill be playing RR this weekend if someone gets interest in playing it, i always wanted to try it online.

misses Redneck Rampage Rides Again... and oficial mods, like Deer Huntin...
Não existe falta de TEMPO para jogar.Existe falta de INTERESSE.
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #109 : 28 de Novembro de 2011, 19:57 »

Rafab, deer huntin da pra jogar online? Quanto ao rides again ele vai por eu acho mais pra frente, ele ate disponibilizou o download haha, entao nao fica reclamando mano, yoda ja foi firmeza em por RR que só nos provavelmente iremos jogar...
Enfim, vamo jogar esse proximo fim de semana mano? nao tem ninguemm pra jogar RR la...
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #110 : 28 de Novembro de 2011, 20:47 »

Deer hunting is useless, haha.  I see people just busting at the seams to play Redneck Rampage Rafael.  You were right.  It brought lots of players!!!!!!!
RafaelB_
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #111 : 29 de Novembro de 2011, 06:55 »

Rafab, deer huntin da pra jogar online? Quanto ao rides again ele vai por eu acho mais pra frente, ele ate disponibilizou o download haha, entao nao fica reclamando mano, yoda ja foi firmeza em por RR que só nos provavelmente iremos jogar...
Enfim, vamo jogar esse proximo fim de semana mano? nao tem ninguemm pra jogar RR la...

ae hell
so tava informando q ta faltando o rides again.quanto as mods derr huntin, grits rout 66 entre outros acho q funfa como TC/Mod mesmo.Vamo joga sim, n sei se vou aparecer sabado ou domingo, devido a possibilidade de tar de servico, mas redneck ira rolar.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #112 : 07 de Dezembro de 2011, 15:39 »

Meltdown 3.14 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Stopped changing the command prompt font for people who like their bold!

2.  Fixed a bug related to updating the registry for the xDuke / hDuke colorfix.

3.  Meltdown now has an uninstall capability, but who would want to do that?!  You have to fresh install to see this in the start menu, however.

4.  Added more help for forwarding ports.  First, there is a Help button in the settings.  If you click this, or if you fail a port test, a document will open explaining how to forward your ports.  Also, a program that can automatically forward your ports will open.  This same stuff can be reached if you fail to advertise.

Meltdown 3.13 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Fixed some issues related to using special characters in path names.

2.  Got rid of console windows for DOSBox games and SWP.  xDuke and hDuke still need them...

3.  Fixed an issue where the host's game IP may not get calculated.

4.  Game EXE settings boxes will now open for you if you have an invalid path set when launching the game.
« Última modificação: 07 de Dezembro de 2011, 15:55 por Poda » Registrado

Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #113 : 08 de Janeiro de 2012, 23:31 »

Meltdown 3.17 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Fixed an issue where you may be asked to update repeatedly.

2.  Fixed an issue with local IP detection.

3.  Fixed an issue where clicking hyperlinks may cause Meltdown to freeze for a period of time.

4.  Made DOSBox unmount drives before mounting.  However, you shouldn't enter any mounting info yourself.  Let Meltdown do it.  Also, if your game starts to load, then closes, chances are you need to set the sound in the game's setup.  Match it with the sound info in the DOSBox config.

5.  Fixed an issue related to updating the GeoIP databases.

6.  Fixed a bug where it might crash shortly after joining main chat.

7.  For Linux users, according to my tests, Meltdown seems to work fine using the Wine program, at least for Duke.

Meltdown 3.16 by Poda
---------------------

1.  It's getting a bit tedious forwarding everyone's ports.  So, please read the new tutorial that Meltdown opens when you fail a port test or click for help after failing to advertise.

2.  Set macro F2 to game://%localip:%port, where %localip is your local IP, %port is your port.  This is useful for people joining manually on LAN.  %localip can also be used in the manual join box.

3.  Fixed an issue related to rooms disappearing and reappearing when my server is under heavy load.  It will now try harder before deciding to clear the rooms.

4.  Fixed an issue where logging in might immediately give you an error message.

5.  You might be able to see some more pings now if people are simply blocking with Windows Firewall.

Meltdown 3.15 by Poda
---------------------

1.  You can now disable the debug logs in the advanced settings.  I disabled them by default.

2.  Upgraded some stuff related to networking.  First, I added back in UPnP support using two different programs for good measure.  Second, I got rid of the PFConfig program.  It seems to be more trouble than it's worth.  Finally, I made Meltdown enter a firewall entry automatically in the setup / update in case there is an issue with Windows Firewall.

3.  Added a few new fun pictures.  Yay!

4.  Fixed the registry colorfix (hopefully!).
Guil
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #114 : 09 de Janeiro de 2012, 06:55 »

Estou usando só o yang porque eu consegui rodar o jogo em linux (Ubuntu), estou tentando instalar o meltdown mas ainda não consegui...
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #115 : 09 de Janeiro de 2012, 12:50 »

Hi, Guil.  What's happening when you run the installer?  Are you running it through Wine?
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #116 : 15 de Fevereiro de 2013, 23:30 »

Hey poda, what do you say about trying to implement ingame joining for hduke/meltdown? (like zdaemon/doom)

Lately we br's where trying to make our "friday duker night" but it turned out to end like "friday bugger night"

RafaelB said that if ingame joining was possible, then those fucking connection incompability errors would not occur anymore (don't know why but i like the ideia of ingame joining also)

Since meltdown and hduke are currently being updated, i guess it is our only chance to have someone to try this kind of function..

I can't say how awesome it would be to have this kind of change.

I can only see one problem: like if we have a br only room and some korean duker enters the game and lag the hole shit up, but thats avoidable...

So... Is this like never possible because of duke current code or just needs some lots of work?
RafaelB_
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #117 : 15 de Fevereiro de 2013, 23:58 »

yes poda, in game joining can end the bug problems... maybe nned creating other duke port... jDuke( Joining Duke HAHA)
can have some functions to players, like map voting, reseting map(to be similar with peer game), player limit ,spectator limit etc

acho q isso nao eh caso do poda ou do melt e sim de criar port, ou seja, temos que perguntar ao Hunter.Isso eh dentro do jogo, nada ver com launchers...
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #118 : 16 de Fevereiro de 2013, 00:23 »

jDuke = Java Duke KKK (never)

I think that Poda and Hunter have a close relationship doesn't they? They would probably need to work together, I guess that both laucnher and port need support for each other as to have this kind of new function...

As for making a new port I dont know, since hunter is already familiarized with hduke I think its just easier to implement this on hduke...

BTW, I didn't knew that EDuke32 did that, so... Is EDuke32 code too much different than xduke/hduke code? Is EDuke32 open code btw? Couldn't such function be "re-used" in hduke?
« Última modificação: 16 de Fevereiro de 2013, 00:28 por L.A.R.D. » Registrado

HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #119 : 16 de Fevereiro de 2013, 08:04 »

EDuke32 has in game joining, but its not really usable at the moment. They 're still working on it. All we can do is hope that it'll be usable someday... The code is open source for anyone with the skills to help though.
Páginas: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Ir para o Topo
Imprimir

MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS    Powered by SMF 1.1.7 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC