Pesquisa avançada  
Bem-vindo, Visitante. Por favor faça o Login ou Registro.
Perdeu o seu email de activação?
22 de Janeiro de 2019, 13:27
Pesquisa
Pergunta: Which netplay program do you prefer?
DukesterX (Why?) - 0 (0%)
YANG (Why?) - 1 (20%)
Meltdown - 4 (80%)
Votos Totais: 5

Páginas: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Ir para o Fundo
Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Meltdown Poll  (Lida 48404 vezes)
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #60 : 03 de Abril de 2010, 14:59 »

Meltdown 2.69 BETA by Poda
--------------------------

*** NOTE:  SINCE I MADE MANY CHANGES TO THIS VERSION, BUGS MAY POP UP.  PLEASE REPORT THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO PODA@DUKE3D.ORG.  ***

1.  Finally fixed the bug related to windows getting messed up when restoring from the tray icon (I hope!).

2.  I have found that Duke has 5 monster settings, despite what the in-game menu says.  So, I added a name for the easiest of "Too Easy".  What's odd is that /s3 (Come Get Some on my program) seems to have a different meaning for single player than it does for multiplayer.  In single player, the monsters don't spawn, but in multiplayer they do spawn.   

3.  Made some improvements to the IP Database to make people want to use it more.  It's now called the Address Book, and has more info like location, ping, and status.  If you see a green arrow, the person is on Meltdown.  If you don't, they aren't.  You can also right-click and private message them from the Address Book.

4.  Moved the top panel that shows the nicknames in a particular game.  The arranging chat nicknames is now gone from the toolbar to prevent accidental clicking.  You can still set it under the settings.  Personally, I recommend the default of the chat output on the left, the nicknames on the right.

5.  Added back the Master-Slave mode for old EDuke32.  Don't use new EDuke32.  It's way too buggy still.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #61 : 10 de Abril de 2010, 05:24 »

Meltdown 2.70 BETA by Poda

1.  A lot of interface changes this time.  Thanks to my good buddy, spritian, I have changed the design of the tabs and locations of the toolbars.  Also, I have made a new default theme that is white-based, since apparently most prefer white backgrounds.  The default theme uses your Windows 3D color for the tab background color, button background color, and toolbar background color.  You can also drag the toolbars left and right and it will remember their position.  In order to ensure you get the correct themes, both the Kali and Bold-White-Black themes will be deleted, and the Default, Bold-Black-Lime, and and Bold-Ice-Blue themes will overwrite any old versions.  Most likely, this will only mess up your typing font.  But, with that said, a tip when changing the colors of an original theme is to change the theme name in the "Save Theme As" box so you don't overwrite the original theme. 

2.  To encourage people to use the Duker Tracker (formerly Address Book and IP Database), I have included a sample database for new users.  Note that if you already have Meltdown, read on the duke3d.org forums about how to import the sample database.

3.  Delayed the client launch of the new EDuke32 for 3.5 seconds.  This gives time for the host to be fully in the game before connecting.  Of course, this isn't the best approach, since the host load slowly or fiddle around with the startup console.  But, I imagine future versions of EDuke32 will automatically wait until the connection can actually be made.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #62 : 10 de Abril de 2010, 14:57 »

Also, my friend, spritian, has made a web-based chat that connects to the Meltdown server. http://duke3d.org/MeltdownChat.html
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #63 : 12 de Abril de 2010, 03:18 »

Meltdown 2.71 and 2.72 BETA by Poda
-----------------------------------

1.  Added the ability to set a room password.  Like setting the room name, you have to press enter to apply the password.  Note that leading and trailing whitespace is ignored.  Just leave or make the box empty and press enter to get rid of the password.

2.  UPnP is now disabled by default due to problems some were having with it.  You can enable it under Settings->Duke & Networking.

3.  Fixed a bug related to team numbers in hDuke.

4.  Fixed a bug related to taskbar flashing speed increasing with more messages.

5.  Fixed a bug related to Meltdown links not selecting the right tab (stupid Sprite!).
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #64 : 20 de Abril de 2010, 01:14 »

Meltdown 2.73 BETA by Poda

1.  Added a public file sharing feature.  Click on the upload icon to upload a file to my FTP server.  A link will be posted after complete.  Note that you can send the link privately by clicking upload in a private message window, but the files aren't private since they are on a public server.  Second, please don't upload viruses or other malware, as my web host won't like that (nor will I...).  Also, you can right-click on someone's name to view the files they have uploaded (based on IP).

2.  TCP pinging is current disabled as it appears to be the source of a strange bug.  ICMP will continue to work, but it relies on each person allowing it in their router and other firewalls.  The setting usually says something with the word "ping", "anonymous requests", or "ICMP".

3.  Meltdown.exe should now not show up as a virus in most virus scanners.  I believe NOD32 still incorrectly flags it.  If you find any others, please contact me.

4.  Fixed an issue where control + tab would not loop around when switching tabs. 

5.  Fixed a bug where the team menu would show up multiple times in the host's right-click menu.

6.  Various graphical changes:  pings/ports are now right-aligned, messages are spaced slightly further apart, and a few others I forgot.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #65 : 20 de Junho de 2010, 15:46 »

Meltdown 2.77 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added support for Blood and bMouse.  Also, you can right-click on any column for the rooms list and filter which games to show.

2.  Added a score updates feature.  Right-click on a room and select "Get Score Updates".  Then, whenever the score changes, you will receive a message in the main chat room.  Note that this only works for hDuke games.

3.  Added a picture of ]-[unter.  Type {hunter}.  Strange fella...

4.  Changed it so that netlist.txt is created in your game directory, as xDuke doesn't like some application data directories with crazy characters.

5.  When importing YANG settings, it should now import your game nickname too.  Note that Blood settings are stored much differently in Meltdown, so they might not import correctly.

6.  hDuke has a bug when switching maps where it reports bad teams.  I fixed it from Meltdown in the meantime.

Meltdown 2.76 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Made the host report scores/teams faster.  If you notice any lag, complain.  The teams will reported as colored rows.  Unfortunately, I can't just highlight one part of a row, but I will look in to a workaround.  The scores will be shown in brackets ([]).  Note that the colors are the exact colors the game uses for the scoreboard, but may look different to you due to font differences.

2.  If you have the away button toggled before joining chat, it will automatically set you to away when you connect to chat.

3.  Fixed all kinds of little issues.  For instance, more nickname restrictions due to #1 above.

4.  As an aside, made a new demo recorder that will auto-upload demos to my site after the game is over.  My site will then list them along with scores (hDuke only) and other information.  Note that many things can go wrong where demos report bad information.  For example, playing two maps on one recording.  My recorder simply reads from the demo file and scores file after the game is over.  It doesn't attempt to fix any of these problems before uploading.  Also, be careful about launching games right after previous games, since Meltdown will terminate the old process, which could be uploading the demo in the background.  If you decide that you don't want to upload demos, edit the file "recorder+.ini".

Meltdown 2.75 by Poda
---------------------

Ok, let's stop calling it beta.

1.  Made a few fixes for some things that were annoying me.  For instance, game rooms won't open up now until you are actually allowed in.  Also, fixed an issue with switching tabs using the keyboard shortcuts when the tabs are reordered.  Also, I give messages for people that try to change their nickname in the settings when a host, client, or chat room is open.  This isn't allowed, but at least now they will see a message stating that.   

2.  Added a way to see the team and score in the server list for people playing hDuke.  For now, it just shows the info by their name.  It's currently in the testing phase.  Scores are only shown when the host is in the game.  They update every 30 seconds.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #66 : 27 de Junho de 2010, 21:55 »

Meltdown 2.78 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added port test buttons.  Use these to test if your ports are open for hosting and playing games.

2.  When clicking the help icon, it will show a link to my FAQ below the command list.

3.  Fixed a bug where DOSBox wouldn't launch if not ran from C:\.

4.  You can now right-click any blank space in the list of rooms to filter which games to show.

5.  Some updates to Blood.  You can now edit the global DOSBox config from the Settings->Game & Network tab.  Also, I added more spawn settings to the host room.

6.  You can now set/clear command-line arguments by typing /argsd [<arguments>] for Duke, /argsb [<arguments>] for Blood.  These arguments are local.  Use them at your own risk!

7.  Hollar at your boy {snooker} and your boy {fran}.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #67 : 28 de Junho de 2010, 01:35 »

Hi, I'm in chat.  What error do you get?
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #68 : 28 de Junho de 2010, 01:44 »

The installer version isn't updated yet.  It's possible your connection is very slow.  If all else fails, run this directly:  http://duke3d.org/update.exe
« Última modificação: 28 de Junho de 2010, 01:45 por Poda » Registrado

Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #69 : 03 de Julho de 2010, 20:22 »

Meltdown by 2.80 Pruning
---------------------

1. Rut roh . Found a strange issue in SWP . For now, just use the default port of UDP 23 513 .

2. Fixed another bug, too, WHERE it would not show your IP INITIALLY on hosting.

3. Went ahead an updated the GeoIP.dat database. Remember , You Can Get the latest city and country versions at my site under D -Files.

Meltdown by 2.79 Pruning
---------------------

1. Fixed a bug WHERE the chat output would not scroll up or down if You Were Trying to select text not shown on the screen. Furthermore , I May Have fixed the bug WHERE chat would not always scroll to the bottom on the first time it needed to. To do this, I always show the scrollbar , But just disable it When It's Not Actually needed.

2. Changed how searches for Meltdown hDuke scores (due to the new hDuke ).

3. Fixed an issue WHERE private messages would not always Arriva. This opens the door to future features.

4. Added support for DOS Shadow Warrior and SWP .
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

hellfire@dukenukem.com.br
Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #70 : 03 de Julho de 2010, 20:50 »

Looks like the Poll need to be updated Mostrando a língua
Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #71 : 03 de Julho de 2010, 21:02 »

Ok, the poll Has Been Reset . Now, revote , But this time, specify why.
« Última modificação: 03 de Julho de 2010, 21:04 por Poda » Registrado

HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #72 : 03 de Julho de 2010, 21:13 »

the only strange thing is that ppl that actually use meltdown will not vote. You should have created an option "i Preffer meltdown" and make it an general poll, not directed to ppl who doesnt use it.
Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #73 : 04 de Julho de 2010, 01:30 »

Done.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #74 : 12 de Julho de 2010, 20:56 »

Meltdown by 2.83 Pruning
---------------------

1. Added the Ability for the host to silence someone . Right-click on the person or type / silence <IP> . While silenced , silenced no one Will see the person's messages.

2. Added some new notifications . When someone signs on / off Meltdown, Will show this info in your private message box if you open for That Have one person. Also, Meltdown Can show the tray popup When one of your buddies ( You Have anyone listed in the Player Tracker) signs on / off. When someone hosts a game , the tray popup Can Be shown. Tray popups Can Also Be shown When people join and leave the chat , host, and client rooms. These You Can disable popups under the notification settings. By default, the popups are disabled for the chat room May They get annoying . Also note That Beside the sign on / off popups, the others only show Meltdown When is inactive or minimized . Finally , on sign on popups, Can you right-click to message the person. On host popups, Can you right- click to join the person.

3. Added buttons to add / search in the private message window.

4. Fixed a bug WHERE people would not reconnect to the master server if They Were in the game . Also , fixed a bug WHERE hosts Immediately Might Be Told They could not advertise Their room even though They could.

Meltdown by 2.82 Pruning
---------------------

1. Switched the internal browser to reuse your existing IE. The old cumbersome in browser Was That I Had to recreate all context menus and distribute 20 + megs worth of files. Now , all the work is done for me and I Can Stop Those distributing files. So , something Meltdown.zip Should Be 6 megs now.

2. Fixed a bug WHERE settings would not change. Sorry!

Meltdown by 2.81 Pruning
---------------------

1. Fixed an issue WHERE DOSBox did not always connect up. Was this due to not waiting long enough for the server to get up. For now, I just solved it with the brute force approach.

2. Fixed an issue WHERE it would not reconnect to the master server sometimes if you lost connection.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #75 : 23 de Julho de 2010, 03:29 »

Meltdown 2.84 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Chat will now try to reconnect every 60 seconds, even if the server is down.  Same with hosting, except every 10 seconds.  Someone lend me a better server, please!

2.  Under the Players tab, you will now see a list of everyone who is online below your list of buddies.  Also changed the Other Nicknames of the Players tab to be Other Info, where you can write just random info like comments about the person, contact info, etc.

3.  Added the ability to close the WWW, Players, and Settings tabs.  To get them back, you will see new buttons on the toolbar under the Chat & Games tab.

4.  Fixed a bug where Meltdown might not always report hDuke colors.

5.  Hosting game notices and online/offline notices will only appear if Meltdown is inactive.  You will receive notices for everyone who hosts or signs on/off now, not just buddies.  You can turn these off in the notification settings.

6.  The frag limit can be set/cleared for hDuke by having the host type /fraglimit [<limit>].
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #76 : 13 de Outubro de 2010, 01:22 »

Meltdown 2.87 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Meltdown will now remember your last team when you host or join games for Team Dukematch.

2.  Added a -colorfix argument.  Type /argsd -colorfix if you have issues with xDuke / hDuke in Windows Vista / 7.

3.  Updated the GeoIP database.

4.  Look at your boy Hauler. 

Meltdown 2.86 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Made some changes to my FTP, requiring me to update the password.

2.  Updated the GeoIP database.

3.  Some people were having trouble applying settings in 800 x 600.  Meltdown is meant for at least 800 x 679.  But, to accomodate them, I moved the Apply button to the top of each window.

4.  Made some other little fixes.

Meltdown 2.85 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Fixed a bug where my demo recorder would not work if you had a frag limit set for hDuke.

2.  Fixed a bug where it would not show your blue color when initially hosting hDuke with Team Dukematch already set. 

3.  Fixed a bug where it would tell you a frag limit when not initially hosting hDuke.

4.  Made it so that the Meltdown browser stops loading when you close it.

5.  New hDuke supports built-in color fix ability.  Type /argsd -win7 in your host or client room to use it.

6.  Added Ctrl + Backspace in chat boxes to clear words.

7.  Added some more fun Duker pictures.  Too many to list...  try {mark}, {sprite}, and {sly} in the meantime.  Oh, and your girl {suz} is back.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #77 : 14 de Dezembro de 2010, 01:29 »

Meltdown 2.92 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Fixed an issue where scores may not show properly when someone leaves the room.

2.  Fixed an issue with configuring Blood from the Meltdown settings.

3.  Added score support for xDuke and Blood team mode.

4.  Added a setting for checking updates.  It's under the Advanced tab.

Meltdown 2.91 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added color and score reporting for Blood and SW.  Note that this required more stringent checks on game nicknames, just like Meltdown nicknames.

2.  Moved some settings to an Advanced tab.  Added a few new ones.  Be careful changing these!

3.  Updates will now be checked for periodically.

Meltdown 2.90 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added a new tray option "Tray Clicks Show/Minimize".  With this on, when you left-click or double left-click on the tray (depending on what you have set), it will show Meltdown if it's minimized, minimize Meltdown if it's not.  By default, this option is off.  The usual behavior will always attempt to show Meltdown during tray left-clicks.

2.  Fixed a bug related to tracking scores.

3.  Fixed a bug related to the ready status.

4.  The room name and password will now change as you type.

5.  Added a more verbose name-changing message that tells you what rooms to close if you want to change your name.

6.  Fixed an issue with local players not being able to connect to their external IP.

7.  Added game setup buttons in the settings for SW (DOS) and Blood.

Meltdown 2.89 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Fixed an issue where Meltdown would always want to show itself real fast when closing from the tray icon.

2.  Fixed an issue where Meltdown would crash if you launched hDuke TDM alone.

3.  Fixed an issue with joining games.  If the game you have highlighted is shifted in the list before you try to join, it wouldn't let you join.  Also increased the join timeout.

4.  Added back in the local IP setting.  Apparently, some people need to this to play properly.

5.  Added tabs for each game.

Meltdown 2.88 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Fixed an issue related to launching Blood user maps in multiplayer.

2.  Game rooms and Meltdown in general should close faster now.

3.  Fixed an issue where the map chosen in one game would cause it to mess with your map setting for another game (i.e. setting a map for Blood causes it to set a map for Duke).

4.  Added scrollbars to the Settings tab.  This means that even if you use 800 x 600 resolution, you will be able to see all settings and click Apply.

5.  Updated the GeoIP database.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #78 : 30 de Dezembro de 2010, 21:31 »

Meltdown 2.94 by Poda
---------------------

*** REPORT BUGS ASAP, AS THIS VERSION HAS A LOT OF LITTLE CHANGES ***

1.  Changed the way scores are found.  It might work better for some people.

2.  The arrow icon will now show whether someone is in the game.  If the person is in the game, the arrow will be brighter than normal. 

3.  The away status is now universal.  That is, when you're away in one location, you're away everywhere.  You will also see this info the Players tab now.  Also, you will see away messages in the Players tab.

4.  The tray now has options to go away and disable tray notifications.  The icon will uncolor when away.

5.  Added some more toolbar and chat commands to the private message window.

Meltdown 2.93 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Switched my server host.  Let's see if this one is more reliable...
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #79 : 14 de Janeiro de 2011, 05:53 »

Meltdown 2.97 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added a time column to the player list when you click on a game and also for in chat.  The time for the player list is how long the person has been in the game.  The time in chat is how long the person has been in chat.

2.  You may have noticed a lot of flickering, especially with lots of players in the Players tab.  I've made it flicker a little less now by only updating what's necessary. 

3.  Added {dro}.

4.  More freaking bug fixes.  Keep em coming!

Meltdown 2.96 by Poda
---------------------

1.  The Players tab now has more information.  The info on a player is also listed in the PM box now.  Consequently, with this info and the arrows, there is no reason to have a column for "in game", since it really just applies to the host anyway.  You can tell all this info by simply highlighting the game or looking in the Players tab for time in game, etc.  There is a small bug for people with the same IP.  The PM box may change to the wrong info.  This will be addressed in the future when I think of a good way to determine uniqueness.

2.  Changed the icons for playing to distinguish them more from not playing.  Orange is playing with a ready status in a room.  Blue is playing with a not ready status in a room.

3.  Game and player info will now update faster.

4.  If you get disconnected from chat or from advertising your game, you can now click on "abort" to stop it from trying to reconnect.

5.  Fixed a few small bugs.

Meltdown 2.95 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Fixed a bug (I think!) related to terminating old game processes on launching.  Note that the terminating of old processes is just a convenience so that the host can quickly relaunch without everyone having to be out of the game.

2.  Updated some icons.  Thanks to Maligned!

3.  Fixed a bug where you might see a red arrow in the chat room (where it makes no sense).

4.  Added more logging info to help detect bugs.  The log file is named log.txt and is in the same directory you run Meltdown from.

5.  Disabled away / back notifications by default.  They can get real annoying.

6.  Fixed some other little bugs.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #80 : 15 de Janeiro de 2011, 20:10 »

In case anyone listens to the three stooges (Fran, Lance, and Nudek), read here:  http://duke3donline.com#myths.
« Última modificação: 15 de Janeiro de 2011, 20:11 por Poda » Registrado

HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #81 : 15 de Janeiro de 2011, 20:22 »

lol thats sad dude, i cant understand why they dislike meltdown so much, its better than yang in almost everything.
i will leave some rooms with password to pass the truth forward.
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #82 : 16 de Janeiro de 2011, 01:34 »

they are just lousy ignorant trolls, i will pass this forward too, I Love Meltdown !
« Última modificação: 16 de Janeiro de 2011, 01:35 por L.A.R.D. » Registrado

Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #83 : 01 de Abril de 2011, 03:05 »

Meltdown 3.00 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added a help button to each settings page.  The help button will take you to my FAQ and the location that explains the settings on that page.  Note that I haven't added this info to the FAQ yet, so sit tight!

2.  Organized the log files by date so they don't get too crowded.

3.  Fixed some issues with downloading maps.  For instance, maps with a # or space in them will now download correctly.

4.  Fixed some issues with toolbar icons.  Some people were not seeing all the icons due to running Meltdown without properly installing it first, then installing it later.

5.  Fixed some other minor issues.

Meltdown 2.99 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added drag-and-drop file transfer.  Just drag the file from your computer to the window or tab you want to send the file in.

2.  Added logging capabilities under the advanced settings.

3.  Updated some menus, columns, and toolbars.

4.  Changed the map transfer scheme.  We'll consider it a test for now.

5.  Fixed a bug where the KB/s didn't show in some places when uploading a file.

6.  Fixed a bug (hopefully) where the explorer terminate method didn't restart explorer.  It's still recommended you use the other fix (/colorfix1).  This version doesn't have to terminate explorer.

7.  Removed the internal browser.  I think it contributes to an uncommon bug.  Even if not, it's not very functional since the enter and tab keys don't work.  Rest in pieces...

Meltdown 2.98 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added progress bars for the FTP upload button.  Also, the uploading should be faster.  If you have problems, you can set the buffer size to something lower in the advanced settings.

2.  Rearranged / removed some toolbar icons. 

3.  Changed the tray popups a bit.  Made them not steal focus.  Also, added the ability to get score updates in the tray.  You can change the duration of tray popups in general in the advanced settings.

4.  Added a second option for Windows 7 / Vista color issues and changed the old command.  Type /colorfix1 for the registry method.  Type /colorfix2 for the explorer method.  Note that these are mutually exclusive.

5.  Fixed a frag limit issue and changed to the new /y## switch.

6.  Added /name and /gamename to the private message boxes.  Also, added /gamename to the main chat room.

7.  {fran2}!!!!!!
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #84 : 17 de Abril de 2011, 04:47 »

Meltdown 3.02 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Removed the connection type selection and put frag limit instead.  For EDuke32, it will automatically detect which connection type to use depending on the version of your EDuke32 EXE.  I scrapped the P2P as everyone seems to use Master-Slave for the old version.

2.  Fixed various socket issues that could cause data to be lost or processed incorrectly.

3.  Fixed a rare bug that causes Meltdown to close abruptly.  I'll be looking for others, Jakky Tran!

Meltdown 3.01 by Poda
---------------------

Just solved a gay bug.  Do it now!!!!
Rapper
Membro

lalala@gmail.com
Ver Perfil
« Responder #85 : 02 de Maio de 2011, 17:20 »

- I already asked about some "irc" features like nickname autocomplete. It works like the linux feature, you type a nickname few caracters and press "tab" it completes for you with the nickname with caracters most similiar.

Ex:  Po+Tab = Poda

- Another feature i like so much about irc is that everytime your nickname is typed it highlights itself so you know when somebody is talkin with you or about you.

I hope i have explained it right, i think the old irc users can help me to explain, like hunter and the others.
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #86 : 19 de Agosto de 2011, 05:53 »

Meltdown 3.04 by Poda
---------------------

*** Note:  this version is a test version.  It could have many bugs.  Please report them to Poda (in your Buddy list) asap! ***

1.  Fixed an issue with displaying fonts you may not have.

2.  Allowed more text to be pasted in chat boxes.

3.  You will now receive PM's that were sent to you while you were offline or were in the game (with them disabled).  It will show the time originally sent.  The messages will only last for 30 days.

4.  Set a busy cursor when joining a game.  I did this so people realize that they are in fact trying to join games in cases where it seems like there is a delay from the time they click on the game to the time they see the room.

5.  Fixed an issue with the timed out message coming after you cancel a password.

6.  Made the logs less verbose.  All the details are now in the debug log.

7.  Host won't be able to click the launch button until everyone is ready.  Client can't be ready unless they have the currently selected map.

8.  The Players tab is now a Buddy list only.  All the info has been moved to the chat room.  Also, you will not be able to ever exit chat (without automatically trying to rejoin).  For those who would normally exit chat during the game, I have implemented a buffer system where you will get the messages after you exit the game.

9.  Meltdown now requires you to sign up.  Your nickname and game nickname must both be unique.

Meltdown 3.03 by Poda
---------------------

1.  Added the Cryptic Passage levels to Blood.

2.  For some reason, my server IP changed, the real reason for this update...

Also, you have a 1% chance of getting Memphis Duke login screen, haha:  http://duke3d.org/Meltdown/Poda/SP32-20110819-034147.png
]-[auler
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #87 : 19 de Agosto de 2011, 11:18 »

UPDATED FAILED!!
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #88 : 19 de Agosto de 2011, 11:23 »

SAPORRA   NAO ATUALIZA QUANDO ABRE O MELTDOWN
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #89 : 19 de Agosto de 2011, 12:09 »

Hauler, aqui funfou, qual foi o problema ai o sadarapet?

Poda, nice update, even though i liked using fake nicknames (i used tilecheater as the ingame nick name just to show my frustation to hunter haha) i like this way cuz its more controlled this way, less fakes.
Páginas: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Ir para o Topo
Imprimir

MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS    Powered by SMF 1.1.7 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC