Pesquisa avançada  
Bem-vindo, Visitante. Por favor faça o Login ou Registro.
Perdeu o seu email de activação?
17 de Dezembro de 2017, 22:09
Pesquisa
Pergunta: O que vc acha de um duke que nao permita uso de tiles?
Acho melhor assim - 3 (33.3%)
Nao concordo - 2 (22.2%)
Deve ser possivel ativar uma opção que permita uso de tiles, mas que todos fiquem sabendo de sua ativação - 4 (44.4%)
Votos Totais: 9

Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Ir para o Fundo
Imprimir
Autor Tópico: nDuke - Meu port de duke baseado no xDuke 19.7.1  (Lida 17823 vezes)
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #150 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:38 »

Poda and Hunter, I can respect you both as a man but can't anymore as players / developers...

I don't have to start talking about Hunter again, made xitDuke and is proud of it. Keeps trying to make players use it. I just can't trust Hunter anymore...

Some topics which you can notice that Hunter is actually proud of making xitDuke:

And you Poda, well your reputation is not good either...
I don't know exactly what happened that day but, me and 5 more players lost a whole night of Duke on Meltdown because someone was messing up game score and game chat... That was just ridiculous and disrespectful. There are 6 witnesses... Here is the link to the message I posted on Meltdown topic: http://www.dukenukem.com.br/forum/index.php?topic=92.msg8814#msg8814

Not to mention that even Hunter said Meltdown was a malicious software. That it had a trojan and downloaded personal files from players computers. Here is the thread he opened: http://www.dukenukem.com.br/forum/index.php?topic=2405.0

And, one of the most shameful shit, YANG flooding. Everyone can clearly see: http://www.dukenukem.com.br/forum/index.php?topic=2501.0

And the "finish him" part (GAYANG.exe): http://www.dukenukem.com.br/forum/index.php?topic=742.0

I'm sorry Poda, and I'm sorry Hunter. You both just can't be trusted...
« Última modificação: 16 de Março de 2015, 21:40 por DRALZIO » Registrado

Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #151 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:43 »

Well, it's for a few reasons.  The main one is the 2012 one is time tested, meaning we've played 100s of games on it and things have been ok.  The other reason was the newer ones were adding these dumb commands and something about master/slave mode and it just looked like it would be best to stick with the version we've known for a long time.  Of course, when Hunter started cheating, that added suspicion that newer versions may have extra ways to enable things like brighteners, etc.  

Of course, no matter what you do, cheating is possible, but I haven't seen it yet in at least 2 years or so.  In fact, I recall many people complaining that I disabled the brightness setting like Padero Man and some others.  They were so used to the game being bright apparently.  

Listen, I'm not saying I'm a saint or anything.  I've used "strong arm" tactics myself to push my program.  I openly admit that.  But, I've always been 100% dedicated to making sure the game is played with no cheating.  It doesn't mean I'm going to denounce older versions so fast though if someone involved in the game does cheat.  I mean, Turrican worked a lot on xDuke, and he was a known cheater.  It was said the original creator of xDuke gave cheats to some people.  But, I still respect the actual game.

Anyway, I thought all you Brazil guys were buddies (except Hauler)...
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #152 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:49 »

I mentioned in my previous post about this.  So I flooded a few games in the past to promote my program.  Whoopty effn doo.  People were spreading rumors about Meltdown being a virus.  We were all acting silly.  When it comes to the actual game, I have 100% integrity.  Anyone who really knows me knows that.  You haven't been around long enough to know how many people I've helped get Duke working right.  A lot of the people that went crazy and badmouthed Meltdown were people I helped when they first came on the scene.  But, they won't tell you that.  So, Dralzio, to be quite frank, you aren't in any position where I would care what you respect or not.  It's easy to critique when you're on the sidelines.   
]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #153 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:52 »

For me hduke is stable and work fine. I can add more functions and tiles can be blocked by meltdown.
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #154 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:52 »

Ok I accept what you said Poda, but, I will not use Meltdown or hDuke anymore.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #155 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:54 »

And, by the way, I do respect HellFire because he understands the game and has contributed something to the game, not just useless commentary.  I respect Hunter for creating the extra team mode.  Again, I do not support cheating in any way.  Anyone who knows me knows that's one of my big pet peeves.  You'll never hear anyone that knows anything about the game accuse me of cheating.
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #156 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:56 »

You'll never hear anyone that knows anything about the game accuse me of cheating.

Flooding is even worse than cheating...

Not just useless commentary.

Useless commentary > cheating == flooding
« Última modificação: 16 de Março de 2015, 22:00 por DRALZIO » Registrado

Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #157 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:58 »

Okie doke, haha.  Anyway, I've been in talks with Replica.  He gave me his latest version of a program that detects if people are moving too fast.  I also have isolated how to check if people use K cheat.  I might add these in at some point, but I'd have to be sure there are no false positives. 
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #158 : 16 de Março de 2015, 22:02 »

Damn Replica...

If the worse happens (YANG is shutdown), I guess it will be time for me to pick up DukeMatcher source and improve it (also add nDuke support).
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #159 : 17 de Março de 2015, 00:56 »

Hell, 1 pergunta: Ainda falta fazer os menus pra setar as paradas né? Tipo ligar/desligar relógio, mensagens de morte, etc...

Ah e 1 coisa que ficou meio ruim foi o numero de mensagens de morte, tava testando com bot e começou a subir msg loucamente. Atrapalhou um pouco a visão. Acho que se pudesse limitar pra 3 linhas ficaria melhor (ou deixar isso configurável também)
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #160 : 17 de Março de 2015, 06:46 »

I talked to Replica.  He said he is tired of keeping up with YANG.  So, that leaves Dukematcher and Meltdown.  To me, Dukematcher has always been a worse version of YANG.  There is nothing to fear on Meltdown.  I take all cheating seriously, Hauler.  Believe me.  Hunter has been banned before, and you.  Hunter for cheating, you for being an idiot.  But, I believe after time, we can all still get along, although I do still think you're an idiot, hahaha.

Demos appear to work now in nDuke.  I do see the team kills are stored oddly in memory as negative values, but that's no big deal.  Can you make that damn individual bar in team games optional?  I know it's all a matter of opinion, but I've played like 800 team games and I just think that's a terrible thing to have.

Anyway, now would be as good a time as ever for people to join forces.  We can move closer towards centralization (which, for Duke, is a great thing).  Obviously, xDuke doesn't have the team mode, so it's either nDuke or hDuke.  Everyone pick one and we can all give input.  Anyone, anyone?

Personally I think Meltdown is inferior to both Yang and Dukematcher. Its a web based browser app that installs stuff throughout windows and permanently runs in the background and everyone knows the creator can do things in the launcher that others cannot. Dukematcher is simple and a superior to Yang as it supports hduke, team dukematch, and frag limits among other things and runs on Linux.... not sure how this qualifies it as worse other than your personal grudges but this is the new rumor, its worse somehow or the players suck or something else immature which will not get us any new dukers. Some of the crashing issues are now fixed, I just haven't got around to updating the downloads. Plus it will always be running for whoever feels like updating the client. Its time to be collaborative.
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #161 : 17 de Março de 2015, 07:01 »

I knew one of the old village idiots would show up.  You took an old version of YANG and added frag limits and team support.  My God, someone give this man a round of applause.  Don't forget to mention your old installer deleting Meltdown*.* on people's PCs.  Truth is, you and your other village idiot friends got banned at one point on Meltdown and YANG for being weirdos. 

Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #162 : 17 de Março de 2015, 10:16 »

I knew one of the old village idiots would show up.  You took an old version of YANG and added frag limits and team support.  My God, someone give this man a round of applause.  Don't forget to mention your old installer deleting Meltdown*.* on people's PCs.  Truth is, you and your other village idiot friends got banned at one point on Meltdown and YANG for being weirdos. 

I think you got banned on Yang and Dukematcher at one point?  Sorrindo

I think Meltdown started life as an old version of Yang?  Sorrindo

Many take offence to you ddos'ing people and the backdoors in your program.

Good luck.
« Última modificação: 17 de Março de 2015, 10:17 por Nicksta » Registrado
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #163 : 17 de Março de 2015, 11:09 »

Some of the crashing issues are now fixed, I just haven't got around to updating the downloads. Plus it will always be running for whoever feels like updating the client. Its time to be collaborative.

Hey Nicksta,

You sure the crashing is fixed? There were 2 crash situations: Sometimes it simply closes itself and sometimes, after you've already closed it, about 10 minutes latter, Windows pops up a window saying DukeMatcher stop working... It's like it keeps running after you've closed it...

And damn, update the downloads!
« Última modificação: 17 de Março de 2015, 11:09 por DRALZIO » Registrado

RafaelB_
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #164 : 17 de Março de 2015, 13:44 »

Poda,you must see that Hunter and HellFire cannot work together because they have different visions, Hunter want to keep tiles, modified cheats etc. and HellFire want to keep nDuke clean, we will never see one port with both working.Poda and Hunter have bad reputation because use of cheats and promoting tiles, floods,etc. Hunter and Poda created this image.i know it's hard to be free from that bad famous but this is real, nobody will believe in the xitDuke's creator(aka Hunter) or in a gayang flooder hacker creator(aka Poda). Players have used hDuke until last week because was the average ''option'' aviable(but not in agreement what players wanted, like notiles etc. and now hDuke will not be played because hDuke does not fit the wishes of the people) so you can see that players didn't have better options(like notiles ports) and with nDuke we have a better option now, so hDuke will fall like meltdown because new options like dukematcher and nDuke were created by more ''clean'' programmers. I liked very much your Meltdown Poda, but i played with other 5 brazilian guys in a night and we saw our scores being modified by you in-game, and all brazilians decided to abandon meltdown including me, for me meltdown was the best, you know i was entering almost everyday on it but you messed up modifing scores and hacking pcs.
« Última modificação: 17 de Março de 2015, 13:49 por RafaelB_ » Registrado

Não existe falta de TEMPO para jogar.Existe falta de INTERESSE.
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #165 : 17 de Março de 2015, 17:49 »

Hey guys, whoever works on client please make sure it is compatible. Now I see Nduke hosts and when I try join have the following error:

* ERROR: The host is using an incompatible version of Duke Matcher. Attempting to join the room in compatibility mode.

But I cannot join. So make sure compatible with 1.x client or existing players cannot join.

I only wanted to update the downloads when we have a good stable client. I have one but want to test a little more first.
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #166 : 17 de Março de 2015, 18:19 »

image upload no limit
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #167 : 17 de Março de 2015, 18:43 »

rafab "Hunter want to keep tiles, modified cheats etc. and HellFire want to keep nDuke clean," lol
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #168 : 17 de Março de 2015, 18:59 »

rafab "Hunter want to keep tiles, modified cheats etc. and HellFire want to keep nDuke clean," lol

this is the ''fame'' that you and Poda created. If you and Poda did not created xitDuke and gayang/hacking, that image from yourselves was not famous today. Maybe people would trust in your words now, but nobody believe more in you and Poda, sad but true. Fame is a bad thing.
Não existe falta de TEMPO para jogar.Existe falta de INTERESSE.
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

hellfire@dukenukem.com.br
Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #169 : 17 de Março de 2015, 19:09 »

topico ta virando flame war...
Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #170 : 17 de Março de 2015, 19:19 »

« Última modificação: 28 de Março de 2015, 23:40 por Nicksta » Registrado
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #171 : 17 de Março de 2015, 19:53 »

how is the nDuke support in it?
Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #172 : 17 de Março de 2015, 21:00 »

Hey guys, whoever works on client please make sure it is compatible. Now I see Nduke hosts and when I try join have the following error:

* ERROR: The host is using an incompatible version of Duke Matcher. Attempting to join the room in compatibility mode.

But I cannot join. So make sure compatible with 1.x client or existing players cannot join.

I only wanted to update the downloads when we have a good stable client. I have one but want to test a little more first.

Was it Fran (aka Capitao)?
You know, he was messing up with DukeMatcher sources and working on a "linux compatible" version. But everytime you join his room, that error shows up...

And if we (me at least) would work on a DM client, I would talk to you or whoever else maintain DM running so it could be a "official" version.
But, once, I tried to mess up with DM sources and holly shit that was a pain, I couldn't even compile that wxWidget stuff. Gotta be a lot more relaxed to try that again...
Ricardo Viciado
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #173 : 18 de Março de 2015, 13:31 »

poda e um baita cuzao  hunter usou godmode contra mako  e mesmo assim hduke ainda e jogado no meltdown ....
como o interesse  dele e o team ele deixou o rancor de lado .... ja comigo ele pirou pq nao ofereci nada  hahaha
sergio  negocio e nduke ter suporte com dukematcher mesmo pra finalizar logo esse papo aqui do forum
pq da agunia vendo claudio acusar lard de isso e aquilo o cara e maior trapaceiro conheco a mais de 10 anos
eu assisti ao vivo e a cores ele usando godmode contra meu colega q jogava duke no duke msdos ele ja fez muita gente larga o jogo
por essas merdas  nduke talvez anime outros jogadores que tao parado nao desista sergio ..
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #174 : 18 de Março de 2015, 16:32 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiYmBx2wxYE&feature=youtu.be
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #175 : 18 de Março de 2015, 23:48 »

http://nduke.dukenukem.com.br/

site by dral
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #176 : 19 de Março de 2015, 00:46 »

Hell, acho que é importante botar la na parte de "contributors" que só você tem o código fonte.
Não to falando isso pra ninguém ficar achando merda de mim mas porque o nome do Hunter ta la e podem pensar que ele tem o source.
Acho que seria bom deixar BEM claro que nem eu nem ele se quer tocamos no source do nDuke.
Pra garantir que nDuke não fique com fama de port hackeado / cheetado.

Edit: não aguentei e modifiquei la no projeto do site hahaha, re-upa quando puder.
« Última modificação: 19 de Março de 2015, 00:51 por DRALZIO » Registrado

]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #177 : 19 de Março de 2015, 21:28 »

¨Hell, acho que é importante botar la na parte de "contributors" que só você tem o código fonte.
Não to falando isso pra ninguém ficar achando merda de mim mas porque o nome do Hunter ta la e podem pensar que ele tem o source.
Acho que seria bom deixar BEM claro que nem eu nem ele se quer tocamos no source do nDuke.
Pra garantir que nDuke não fique com fama de port hackeado / cheetado.
¨

Pra q mentir? Você tem o fonte sim e hellfire ja falou isso. e SIM vc pode xitar no nDuke! kkkk  Sorrindo
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #178 : 19 de Março de 2015, 22:05 »

Bom, dral até tem o source, mas ta beeeem velho, nao tem um monte de coisa... E depois q eu fizer o esquema de CRC do GRP o source dele nem vai mais ser compativel... seria tipo se basear no xDuke e tentar ser compativel.

O código no nDuke que eu tenho aqui só tem um pedaço do team-mode, só tem la a command line pra ler o /c4 e a command line /fixedteams, mais nada.
Ou seja, pegar o source original do xDuke e pegar o source que eu tenho do nDuke seria a mesma coisa.

Cala a boca Hunter.

EDIT: acabei de abrir o código e vi que nem tem o case pra ler a command line /c4 hahaha, ta engessado com team mode ligado pra testes.
« Última modificação: 19 de Março de 2015, 22:07 por DRALZIO » Registrado

]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #179 : 19 de Março de 2015, 22:28 »

Eu nao tenho o fonte do xduke 19.8 e matei o yang xitdukado kkkk

Entao cala a boca seu noob.
« Última modificação: 19 de Março de 2015, 22:29 por ]-[unter » Registrado
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Ir para o Topo
Imprimir

MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS    Powered by SMF 1.1.7 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC