Pesquisa avançada  
Bem-vindo, Visitante. Por favor faça o Login ou Registro.
Perdeu o seu email de activação?
22 de Outubro de 2017, 12:23
Pesquisa
Pergunta: O que vc acha de um duke que nao permita uso de tiles?
Acho melhor assim - 3 (33.3%)
Nao concordo - 2 (22.2%)
Deve ser possivel ativar uma opção que permita uso de tiles, mas que todos fiquem sabendo de sua ativação - 4 (44.4%)
Votos Totais: 9

Páginas: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Ir para o Fundo
Imprimir
Autor Tópico: nDuke - Meu port de duke baseado no xDuke 19.7.1  (Lida 16940 vezes)
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

hellfire@dukenukem.com.br
Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #120 : 14 de Março de 2015, 19:34 »

Revejam o primeiro post, cambada...
nDuke lançado!!  Sorrindo

se acharem qualquer bug q nao esteja na lista de bugs conhecidos, por favor me avisem O QUANTO ANTES!!
Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
Ricardo Viciado
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #121 : 14 de Março de 2015, 20:42 »

ja baixei  instaleie joguei  hduke deleted!,  o claudio vm brinca 10min nesse duke se tu guenta fica vivo por 10min digo que vc e o cabra da peste !
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #122 : 14 de Março de 2015, 22:32 »

Hauler vc tomou do cheeta e quer jogar comigo? kkk assisti vc apanhando do cheeta e quitando. Venca ele primeiro e depois posso avaliar se vale a pena perder meu tempo com você.
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #123 : 14 de Março de 2015, 22:38 »

AE caralho! Port ROX top 1 br!
]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #124 : 14 de Março de 2015, 22:59 »

Nesse nduke tem como por claridade?
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #125 : 14 de Março de 2015, 23:18 »

Brightness level ou visibility cheat?
]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #126 : 14 de Março de 2015, 23:19 »

visibility
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #127 : 14 de Março de 2015, 23:27 »

o claudio fuma maconha nao po .. aquela partida nao joguei pelo simples motivo do lag  3 no jogo ao mesmo tempo pra 1x1 lag e pior  fora que poderia cair em armadilha tb vcs usam windows xp .... mais dps joguei com ele 1x1 com demo ele tomo 1x-1 e deu quit  chamei ele varias vezes pra joga ele nega
so que joga ledgebs maquina porcao sem chao  hahahaha cheeta nen e adversario man se toca ae  vm joga nduke ! hahahaha se tu guenta 10min e muito 
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #128 : 15 de Março de 2015, 02:02 »

Hi, Hell.  Since you left me a message about this, I'll tell you my initial thoughts (not super testing, just a bit).

1.  The /q command seems broken a bit.  If you do /q8, it treats it like you want 9 total players instead of 8.

2.  I wasn't able to get team demos to play back without crashing.

3.  Most of the extra features like time limit / disable auto aim / and startweapon would be something I would disable for everyone in my program.  They just give scrubs something new to start to bitch about and screw the game up even more. 

4.  I don't really like the separate team score bars.  I feel it could create dissension within a team.  It would be nice to maybe look back at this later, but not during the actual game.

5.  It gives me some error about changing color while watching a demo.  I think it's looking at the fact that record is on.  Anyway, I think it would be a good idea to have a way to disable that.  I mean, changing colors repeatedly in the game would get annoying.

6.  The security things are ok since redundancy doesn't hurt.  On Meltdown, I do check for modified tiles (only crosshair one allowed), palette.dat, modified reg maps overriding game maps, exe and grp crcs.

7.  I don't like the idea of the no auto-aim on teammates.  I feel it changes the dynamics of the game.  Nightvision, that's nothing major, but I feel you should have to accept whatever happens if your teammate is caught in the crossfire.

So, I'm not quite ready to put this over hDuke since the old version has been tested quite a bit.  Yeah, it has one or two issues with the holoduke and nightvision, but noone cares too much about those.  There is one thing that I wish hDuke did have.  I updated my recorder to show final score screen info in the readme.  But, hDuke seems to only keep track of total team score in team games, so I can't give that breakdown.  Here is an example of how the demo readme looks now.  This is just a fake multiplayer game where I let the bots kill each other:

ftp://meltdownftp%40duke3donline.com:meltdown@duke3donline.com/Poda/readme.txt

So, I think you're off to a good start, but I think more time is needed to replace hDuke since we've used it for so long and haven't seen any evidence of any real problems or cheating.
« Última modificação: 15 de Março de 2015, 04:10 por Poda » Registrado

HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #129 : 15 de Março de 2015, 10:13 »

Hi Poda, thanks for the response (and thanks for the testing man, damn, it looks like you tested it more than me, lol)

1. Damn, you're right. i'll fix this on the next update.

2. Yeah, i didnt tested demos in this version. I thought they would work though, since its just a different int value on the game mode flag... sounds like another piece of hackish code on duke source...

3. Well, i know timelimit can be a game changing, specially for players that play defensivelly, but its opitional so i think its okay, i am trying to be inovative...
About disable auto aim, yeah, its for scrubs only, but its already there so i'll just keep it, no one uses it anyway.
Startweapon is a feature made for the YANG people, i think they would love to always spawn with a RPG haha, i did this merelly to get their preference so they can drop the other ports and use mine. Putting that feature was a strategic move you know.

4. I disagree with you on that. It was like that on hDuke because of the simplistic style [codewise] of hDuke IMO. Why have repeated names if they'll have the same value? it makes no sense... on hDuke it always felt like it was made like that because hunter wanst able to do it the propper way. Also, at every other game (CS for example) you play that has team modes, you can see both the team score and each player's score on screen.

5. Well, thats intentional, you're not supposed to change color or the team while wathcing a demo, since that would alter the playback... but yeah, the problem is that i worked 0 hours on the demo code, so the color is not being saved.
As for the colors being annoying, i was predicting that it could be a problem. What you think if i add these options:
  -new command line /fixedcolors to disable in game color changes (this would be global)
  -new console command 'CUSTOMCOLORS #' (0 = OFF 1 = ON), if off, the players would be colored by the player order, like it is on DOS Duke. (this would be local)

6. I know you check for modified tiles, but it's possible to avoid that and play with any art you want. Hunter does that. As for crosshairs, yeah, some players told me they use custom arts just for that. Well, i will create like 20 or so different croshairs on the port itself, with abillity to change its color, so it will be quite customizable. (i forgot to put that on the 'Stuff for the future' list). It will not have the same power of editing the art itself, but its better this way. It makes no damn sense to be able to hack the game files and still play online normally, i dont understand why the devs allowed this to begin with.

7. I also disagree with you on this. I did this on purpose, and most players i asked thought this was a good idea. I can make this optional though.
Nigthvision, it was intentional (not a bug), the purpose is to be able to differentiate the opponents from team mates immediatelly and know where to shoot your RPGs.. Also, the team mates ares just as vunerable for RPG's explosion..

I dont really think you need to quit supporting hDuke (you still support xDuke right?), i like hDuke and i'll use it when someone doenst has my port or just doesnt like it (prolly a cheater that uses custom arts?), but i see what you mean that it may not be ready yet. I know this version is incomplete (mainly for the demo stuff..) but people were actually pressuring me to release something, and college is back now, college + work + gym kills all my time, so i wont really work on this for 3~4 months...

ps: totally forgot about the integration with meltdown... i do plan to support it like hDuke does (writing a text file in c: right?) i just didnt did it yet. If you want anything else to be put, i can code it as well, just tell me what you need.
« Última modificação: 15 de Março de 2015, 10:41 por HellFire » Registrado

Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #130 : 15 de Março de 2015, 14:02 »

7.  I don't like the idea of the no auto-aim on teammates.  I feel it changes the dynamics of the game.  Nightvision, that's nothing major, but I feel you should have to accept whatever happens if your teammate is caught in the crossfire.

Team mode itself is a hole new dynamic of game which was merely worked in all duke ports.
Duke Nukem wasn't even built thinking in team games, so nothing more fair than adding team-friendly features to make it have an actual team-play.

3.  Most of the extra features like time limit / disable auto aim / and startweapon would be something I would disable for everyone in my program.  They just give scrubs something new to start to bitch about and screw the game up even more. 

Nobody can bitch about any of those. The feature would be enabled for everyone on the match. Just like picking up a map nobody likes, if you bitch about it, its because you're a noob.
A real duker would challenge everything! Duke is always ready for action!
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #131 : 15 de Março de 2015, 19:01 »

OK, small update:

nDuke 1.1

- color, team, startweapon, frag and time limit are now saved on demos;
- fixed the bug on the /q command line
- fixed a bug with rpgs projectile (my fault.. when i coded the rpg kill detection i made a mistake)
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #132 : 15 de Março de 2015, 19:09 »

nDuke top 1 code br!

Já já o hotsite fica pronto!
« Última modificação: 15 de Março de 2015, 19:37 por DRALZIO » Registrado

Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #133 : 15 de Março de 2015, 20:19 »

The way I check scores now, there isn't a need for score.txt, but I do still use it in Meltdown since it's simple.  For xDuke and demo recorder, I use a combination of demo.txt and reading memory locations.  The only thing that would be cool is if you still keep track of individual scores on each player during team mode.  I didn't test if that's true yet, but then I can just fetch the info from memory.  Also, make sure to add in where record gets turned off if someone switches the level, hits the nuke, time limit / frag limit reached etc.  Duke has problems with that that I think Hunter fixed on his.  The only issue with grabbing scores from memory is those locations could potentially change on new compilations of the game.

Also, I would be careful about storing too much in the demo.  Could make it more cumbersome to work with.  For instance, no need to store frag or time limit in the demo since the record should simply be shut off when those are reached.  Team is necessary.  Hunter uses a numbering system like 1#Poda, 2#HellFire, etc.  Since the color is dynamic, I'm not sure you could really save that in the demo, unless you want to save their last color.

I haven't seen Hunter play on Meltdown in a long while.  None of those anti-cheat things are bullet proof.  But, just out of curiosity, can you tell me how he uses modified tiles on Meltdown?
« Última modificação: 15 de Março de 2015, 20:21 por Poda » Registrado

Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #134 : 15 de Março de 2015, 20:49 »

One more proof that Hunter is a cheater. He bypassed even his meltdown buddy.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #135 : 15 de Março de 2015, 21:14 »

Maybe HellFire, Hunter, and whoever made xDuke can all agree to support just one of these ports and we can kill two birds with one stone.
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #136 : 15 de Março de 2015, 23:53 »

Hi poda,
The team information is not saved on the player nickname in nDuke, its on an internal array. Hunter did that way simply because he didnt wanted to mess with the game internals... I, on the other way, worked directly with the game structs and as a rewardi got a lot less bugs and a very clean code.
As for saving too much information on demos, it's just a few bytes during the initial demo write (the one that also saves the player names, map, skill, infos like that). hDuke doesnt shut down the demo recordings when the frag limit is hit, so i didnt did it in nDuke, but i have no idea if thats the ideal.. i can change that, i didnt really think about it actually.

As for the dynamic(color or team, which can be changed after the match started) stuff, ill just treat it like xDuke already treats the nick names: record the demo with the first one used (the one used on game launch). You know, you can change nick names at any time, but these doesnt get saved on demos i think... colors and teams wont be changed on demos now. But teams should be fixed anyway. I do plan to fix it in some way though.
Poda
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #137 : 16 de Março de 2015, 01:59 »

Interesting.  I never realized it didn't shut the demo off at the frag limit.  I think the one Hunter may have fixed was the switching levels then.  In any event, demos are of utmost importance!  You guys have any thoughts on working together?
RafaelB_
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #138 : 16 de Março de 2015, 14:02 »

Poda, i'm one of nDuke beta testers and i can say to you... it's hard to guys work together. One reason is that Hunter approves tiles, and we don't like tiles/cheats etc. so this is one of the problems. Maybe if everybody come to an agreement, it can be possible, but nowdays i think that isn't possible. It would be good all rancidmeat-based ports work togheter (hunter, hellfire, xDuke creators, rancid etc) i think the port will be much more faster releases and new things, but the problem is everybody have different ideas (like you with /disableautoaim)... Well, maybe in future, but nowdays i believe that they will not work together. But i will just use nDuke now.
« Última modificação: 16 de Março de 2015, 14:05 por RafaelB_ » Registrado

Não existe falta de TEMPO para jogar.Existe falta de INTERESSE.
Ricardo Viciado
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #139 : 16 de Março de 2015, 14:14 »

essas correções ai e de menos  o mais importante e que o duke se livrou da tirania de claudio  agora e nduke na veia
o cara quase nunca jogou outros jogos de tao viciado que ficou  jogando com cheat e se divertindo emcima da galera
com seu hduke ''anticheat''  pois isso acabou  desde quando conheço claudio nunca vi ele joga nada sem cheat
o mais importante ai e nduke nao importa como o duke ta se tem alguem jogando ou etc  bla bla  erros bugs  o karalho a 4
tirar claudio do poder ja foi o grande feito pois ele vivia disso
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #140 : 16 de Março de 2015, 15:49 »

Poda,
At first i wanted to just contribute to hDuke, but there were 2 main problems:
1. He didnt want to give me the source. It simply wont work like that, me doing hard work and then sending him patches;
2. He was extremelly against my idea of blocking the usage of custom .art files, and that was one of the main things i envisioned for a duke port;

BTW, demos are supposed to be functional now Poda. Tell me if you find any bugs. Also, we here should decide if the demo recording should be shut off when a limit is hit, so i can remove the extra bytes on the demos (before there are two many demo files out there with these additional bytes... which in turn wouldnt work on the next nDuke)
« Última modificação: 16 de Março de 2015, 15:49 por HellFire » Registrado

RafaelB_
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #141 : 16 de Março de 2015, 16:06 »

1. He didnt want to give me the source. It simply wont work like that, me doing hard work and then sending him patches;
2. He was extremelly against my idea of blocking the usage of custom .art files, and that was one of the main things i envisioned for a duke port;

this summarizes all i posted before. Hunter like tiles,modified light, etc. and we don't like it because it changes original game purproses. Also Hunter want to keep hDuke allowing this modified arts and don't want to share the code. Its' sad, but true, work together is not possible.
Não existe falta de TEMPO para jogar.Existe falta de INTERESSE.
Blackthorn
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #142 : 16 de Março de 2015, 16:51 »

this summarizes all i posted before. Hunter like tiles,modified light, etc. and we don't like it because it changes original game purproses. Also Hunter want to keep hDuke allowing this modified arts and don't want to share the code. Its' sad, but true, work together is not possible.

]-[unter made a port for himself.

HellFire is making a port for everyone.

Seriously, no one can say that doesn't like nDuke because of something. Everything is optional.
If you want to have a match with tiles, disabled auto aim, with a starting weapon or not, limits or not, you can. You're not forced to anything.
You won't just be able to cheat!

You guys have any thoughts on working together?

HellFire already explained why not but I have to leave my opinion here: Hunter created xitDuke...

That would be enough for me...
« Última modificação: 16 de Março de 2015, 21:08 por DRALZIO » Registrado

Ricardo Viciado
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #143 : 16 de Março de 2015, 17:43 »

estranho yang offline  alertando ai a todos q pode ter dedo do claudio  e ter falado algo para o replica iventando papos que nduke e xite etc
ele pode ter dedo nisso pq sabe que dukematcher e bugado e o povo teme o meltdown  hahaha so um alerta
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #144 : 16 de Março de 2015, 18:13 »

¨]-[unter made a port for himself.

HellFire is making a port for everyone.
¨
lol

Now lard with the nduke source code can cheat a lot using his special xitnduke and help hauler with special nduke ports.
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #145 : 16 de Março de 2015, 18:21 »

fala em ingles para o poda tanbem dizendo que tu fez o xitduke  hahahaha
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #146 : 16 de Março de 2015, 19:34 »

I talked to Replica.  He said he is tired of keeping up with YANG.  So, that leaves Dukematcher and Meltdown.  To me, Dukematcher has always been a worse version of YANG.  There is nothing to fear on Meltdown.  I take all cheating seriously, Hauler.  Believe me.  Hunter has been banned before, and you.  Hunter for cheating, you for being an idiot.  But, I believe after time, we can all still get along, although I do still think you're an idiot, hahaha.

Demos appear to work now in nDuke.  I do see the team kills are stored oddly in memory as negative values, but that's no big deal.  Can you make that damn individual bar in team games optional?  I know it's all a matter of opinion, but I've played like 800 team games and I just think that's a terrible thing to have.

Anyway, now would be as good a time as ever for people to join forces.  We can move closer towards centralization (which, for Duke, is a great thing).  Obviously, xDuke doesn't have the team mode, so it's either nDuke or hDuke.  Everyone pick one and we can all give input.  Anyone, anyone?
« Última modificação: 16 de Março de 2015, 19:41 por Poda » Registrado

Ricardo Viciado
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #147 : 16 de Março de 2015, 20:54 »

Poda, hunter disse para todos que voce e um hacker do mal   eu nao tinha preocupação com meltdown  de repente eu passei a ficar assustado
instalava o meltdown e depois removia  e hunter diz que usa maquina virtual para acessar meltdown  porque ele tem medo de voce hahaha
voce tem a oportunidade  agora vou instalar o meltdown  Sorrindo
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #148 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:02 »

Damn Duke drama, hahaha.  Let's all just get our mind right and move on.  But, I'm sticking with the old 2012 hDuke until you guys come together.
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #149 : 16 de Março de 2015, 21:31 »

well, thats unfortunate.. i guess we wont be seeing nDuke on meltdown then.. no way hunter will join forces with me for a single duke port, since we have different visions.
BTW, why dont you use the latest hDuke on melt?
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Ir para o Topo
Imprimir

MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS    Powered by SMF 1.1.7 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC