Pesquisa avançada  
Bem-vindo, Visitante. Por favor faça o Login ou Registro.
Perdeu o seu email de activação?
22 de Janeiro de 2019, 13:45
Páginas: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Ir para o Fundo
Imprimir
Autor Tópico: hDuke  (Lida 69787 vezes)
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

hellfire@dukenukem.com.br
Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #210 : 27 de Maio de 2014, 23:06 »

http://hduke.dukenukem.com.br/
Link atualizado (finalmente) com o rev 14d
Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
RafaelB_
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #211 : 28 de Maio de 2014, 20:15 »

qdo eh q passa pro rev15 ? haha

enfim quero soh ver q dia vai sair o hduke32 ou pelo menos os source codes haha
Não existe falta de TEMPO para jogar.Existe falta de INTERESSE.
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #212 : 28 de Maio de 2014, 20:41 »

talvez nessas ferias sai o rev15  Sorrindo
Amon Amarth - Live For The Kill | Disturbed - Torn | In Flames - Dead Eternity | Throwdown - Godspeed
Miseration - Voyaging the Seas of thought | Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven | The Few Against Many - Sot
]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #213 : 28 de Maio de 2014, 21:55 »

Mais facil futuramente um hduke32 do que um hduke rev15
Membro

rafael.agunzi@ig.com.br
Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #214 : 28 de Maio de 2014, 22:27 »

No Yang só entra no Xduke, depois que troquei diversas vezes o hduke rev14 a,b,c,d, etc... não funcionou mais..
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #215 : 28 de Maio de 2014, 22:48 »

oq acontece?
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #216 : 07 de Junho de 2014, 20:32 »

Great to see new hDuke. Very good improvements and additions thank you.  Sorrindo

- I have posted news of it on the FB goup https://www.facebook.com/groups/Duke3DOnline so players know to get it
- I have updated the Duke Matcher download to include it http://www.dukematches.net/dm

Rev14c (1/may/2014):

- demo with nickname on screen;
- fixed the crash when someone quits the game with more than 4 players;
- Mouse forward/backward option;
- Fixed the rare bug where someone kills 2 players at same time and the frag limit is hit;
- dnweapons command line: all players start with all weapons;
- noexpander command line: removes the expander on the dnweapons mode;
- nopistol command line: disables the startup pistol;
- Now games with more than 2 players will run at master/slave mode;
- Fixed a glitch to stop another way to do speedhack;
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #217 : 09 de Junho de 2014, 11:01 »

sai dae... agora a moda é fDuke ( fran Duke ) façam o download com ele no facebook.
Não existe falta de TEMPO para jogar.Existe falta de INTERESSE.
]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #218 : 09 de Junho de 2014, 16:35 »

me passa ai, quero ver oq tem de util.
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #219 : 16 de Junho de 2014, 18:05 »

pra que servem esses "tempyangdir0"? é coisa do yang? ou o hduke que gera?
]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #220 : 16 de Junho de 2014, 21:28 »

coisa do yang.
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #221 : 22 de Junho de 2014, 21:06 »

Bat pra abrir o hduke ja sem o explorer (o explorer abre sozin logo que o hduke fecha), coloca o yang/dm pra abrir o bat ao inves do hduke
Código:
@echo off
taskkill /F /IM Explorer.exe
hduke.exe %*
start %windir%\Explorer.exe
« Última modificação: 22 de Junho de 2014, 21:08 por HellFire » Registrado

Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #222 : 25 de Julho de 2014, 19:38 »

Hi. Some players are saying hduke is hacked with cheats.

I think its childish bullshit from adults that behaving like they are at junior school and the usual result of bad rumours because someone doesn't like someone else (same rumours why Yang better than DM bullshit even though DM has much more Duke3d and hduke features).

Can you please inform us the truth?
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #223 : 25 de Julho de 2014, 20:03 »

We won't get anywhere with this dude... Hunter's response will obviously be that there are no hacks in hDuke, no matter if it has or not. There's literally no reason for him to say the contrary.
I'm not saying there are hacks on hduke though, I never saw anything that proved that, but it's very possible indeed. The only REAL way to know is by having the hduke source. But releasing it publically is also a bad idea, because if it has no cheats, then anyone would be able to create their own cheats if hDuke anti cheat system can be tricked (or use the hacks that already exist, IF it already has the back doors for it).
That's sort of a dilemma. The only way to proof that there are no hacks in hduke is by releasing the source, but if Hunter does this, then that person can do hacks himself. So whats the solution for this? How to deal with that?

I think the best thing to do is just to ignore all that. If hDuke really has any kind of cheats, then Hunter is the only one that has access to it. That means that you can use hDuke with anyone else without having to care about that. xDuke on the other hand has the infamous "xitduke" hacked version that anyone can use.
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #224 : 25 de Julho de 2014, 20:47 »

Thanks, I agree.

Also, hduke has many other benefits over xduke not just anti cheat. We all know them, but paired with a launcher like DM you can easily set frag limits, teams, ready status, etc etc. Some veterans may think this is not necessary as they can do extra args etc, but for this game to remain playable its useful to make it easy especially for newer players. Anyway its nicer to simply select a check box or drop down menu. How great is the -nopistol option for some maps!

Not to mention xduke 19.8 was made worse from 19.7. Widescreen formats were removed.

Personally, it smells like the same old childish bullshit to me. Someone has an argument (very common with some of these guys playing Duke 3d) and then they start campaigns like this.
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #225 : 25 de Julho de 2014, 21:33 »

Nicksta, there is no "old childish bullshit". You are just ignoring ONE FACT

Let me quote and complete what HellFire said:

xDuke on the other hand has the infamous "xitduke" hacked version that anyone can use. MADE BY HUNTER
HellFire
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #226 : 25 de Julho de 2014, 22:28 »

That was a perfectly, calculated move by Hunter haha. I think my logic that i used in my previous post is not wrong, so its fair to say that he killed xDuke succesfully, unless everyone agrees to still use xDuke but not use cheats. That kinda sucks though, being forced to believe that other players wont be cheating instead of being sure.

Well, I used to care more about all this cheating stuff back in the day. I really dont care anymore, even without speedhacks and K hack and stuff, you could always use minor hacks in this game like modified tiles as well as other modified files. ANd the old players wouldnt accept that stuff to be removed... Its like this game was made to be hacked, and that sucks so much. Thats why I dont care about being competitive at all, i just play this shit for the fun, since i still find the FFAs entertaining.
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #227 : 25 de Julho de 2014, 23:06 »

I also just like the FFA fun. When I don't have fun is when the arrogance competitiveness comes in anyway. Certain people bring it.

If Hunter never made xitduke then someone else could have. The way I see it, if he did make it, he did us all a favour to highlight what some were doing - cheating.

What did he do next? he made us an alternative that prevents this and adds really great features. Its not to replace xduke, its to enhace it. Its built on xduke ffs!

Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #228 : 26 de Julho de 2014, 05:15 »

@Nicksta

That's just your opinion. Its just what you believe.
You believe hunter made xitDuke to "warn us of what was going on"

But I still think it is his pure ego.
I can also believe that he tried to force players because hDuke has hidden hacks only he knows.

It doesn't matter why he did xitDuke for, it is a hack and damaged duke community a lot.
But, i wouldn't say a "lot"

Let me quote this:

so its fair to say that he killed xDuke successfully, unless everyone agrees to still use xDuke but not use cheats. That kinda sucks though, being forced to believe that other players wont be cheating instead of being sure.

xitDuke makes game out of sync, it just doesn't work (and you can easy detect if someone is using the new xitDuke version, speedhack and aimbot)

Hunter misused his intelligence, he has double wasted his time, a lot of players refuse to use hDuke now, and xitDuke doesn't run properly, he should have only made hDuke, he messed up when making xitDuke. It's just not right. I refuse to succumb for this tyranny.

I take HellFire as a example. Early in this forum, he used to mock the noobs like Fran, Guga. Edit their posts to make fun of them. But he realized that as the admin of the forum, he should be neutral to these kind of things, and not abuse his power as admin. That's what Hunter should have thought, we could all be using hDuke now, but I will just have to refuse to do so.
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #229 : 26 de Julho de 2014, 08:45 »

I'm confused..... xitduke has been out a long time now, why all of a sudden the hate?

I know all about abuse, Zillas abuses me whenever he has the chance, and you guys just sit by and don't call him out on it. Hunter has never abused me, so I have no reason to doubt him.
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #230 : 26 de Julho de 2014, 11:17 »

Well, I couldnt care less about Zillas, i see him simply as a lamer. All that talk about "im playing only with 2/3 of my potential" is scrub talk. And all that lag complaining... I mean, i also hate lag and that's why i dont play much with non brazillians, and he should do like me, if its laggy he shouldnt waste his time playing.
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #231 : 26 de Julho de 2014, 18:18 »

Agree very lame. And now LARD associates with Zillas and they both try and trash talk DM too. Thats when he lost my respect. Sorry, but they can stick to their Yang and xduke for all I care. Zillas The same guy that argues over lag, steroid abuse, too much shotgun, any excuse and only when he loses because he cares SO much about sore an winning.

LARD hopefully you will see from yesterdays fun 5 player games that this BS you are letting Zillas drag you into is just that, BS. Its simply to exclude me and some others. If you wanna play just Zillas and Fran then you and Zillas can keep your attitude of 'DM sux'. For a moment there Fran was positive to play on DM too and we had a chance to get regular 5+ players together again, but then LARD started with the 'DM sux' attitude and now we went backward again.

Anyway I think is very strange that only now xitduke is suddenly an issue. Maybe its to get people to stay on xduke so they can use some of the other hacks which are easy to do, like edit CON file.

Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW
« Responder #232 : 26 de Julho de 2014, 23:39 »

@Nicksta

I have nothing to do with Zillas, he is not dragging me anywhere.
And repeating, DM keeps crashing... HellFire is my witness.
If it is because of DDoS atacks, then why YANG does never crash? It receives DDoS all the time...
I believe you when you say that someone is flooding DM and that causes crashes, but i don't think it's the only reason. Maybe some bad code...

I'm confused..... xitduke has been out a long time now, why all of a sudden the hate?

New xitDuke port. And some players have reporting Hunter hacking with hDuke (cheetah, hauler)

I know all about abuse, Zillas abuses me whenever he has the chance, and you guys just sit by and don't call him out on it. Hunter has never abused me, so I have no reason to doubt him.

Zillas does not "abuse", all he can do is talk and play / quit. But Hunter, he HACKS.
Nicksta
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #233 : 26 de Julho de 2014, 23:59 »

meh.... if DM SOMETIMES crashes (not 'keeps crashing' as you say, why you exaggerate? why you say DM sux and tell players to play on Yang not DM?) so what? it crashes when you quit, so what? big deal. It works good and had good Duke support, ready button etc.

I think maybe its because when players connect from far places with each other, plus some DOS attacks, its enough to cause the issue you describe, but why let this stop you? we need to try have big games with lots of players. Occasional crash after quit is not significant enough for your reaction imo.
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #234 : 27 de Julho de 2014, 09:00 »

OK guys, we tested Duke Matcher 1.01. No crash, works perfect and very stable. Main difference between 1.01 > 1.1 is in 1.1 columns were organised a little better and box wider. Functionality same. Maybe when there is time I can see about the columns again.

I put the link up here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Duke3DOnline

Also updated the full version on http://www.dukematches.net/dm

Happy Duking.
Administrador
Membro

Ver Perfil WWW Email
« Responder #235 : 27 de Julho de 2014, 15:32 »

Thanks man. I'll try that version next time i play duke.
Membro

Ver Perfil Email
« Responder #236 : 07 de Setembro de 2014, 09:32 »

Tem como ajustar o hduke para que todos enviam packets duplicados para cada um? Deve reduzir bastante os out of sync e as "travadas" sem disfarçar o lag.
FRAN = SAURON
]-[unter
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #237 : 07 de Setembro de 2014, 12:55 »

Esse mecanismo já existiu no duke. Pra ser sincero existia isso no Kali o programa que fazia a comunicação do jogo com os outros jogadores. O kommit ( programa que comunicava o duke com tcp ip ) tinha opção de duplicar pacotes até 4x. Sim ajudava um pouco na sincronia mas também aumentava o tempo de resposta dos comandos. Pra jogos lagados costumava funcionar bem.

Posso dar uma estudada de como implementar isso no hduke.
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #238 : 07 de Setembro de 2014, 13:01 »

Esse mecanismo já existiu no duke. Pra ser sincero existia isso no Kali o programa que fazia a comunicação do jogo com os outros jogadores. O kommit ( programa que comunicava o duke com tcp ip ) tinha opção de duplicar pacotes até 4x. Sim ajudava um pouco na sincronia mas também aumentava o tempo de resposta dos comandos. Pra jogos lagados costumava funcionar bem.

Posso dar uma estudada de como implementar isso no hduke.

claudio sempre atento trabalhando arduamente para que seu jogo haja vida  para que sempre ele possa se ''divertir'' em seu hduke ''anticheat''
 e 12 fazendo seu papel de escravo digital  na moral  dei risada aqui ate explodir  ate citei nen vou apagar esse 
Moderador
Membro

Ver Perfil
« Responder #239 : 07 de Setembro de 2014, 13:08 »

¨claudio sempre atento trabalhando arduamente para que seu jogo haja vida  para que sempre ele possa se ''divertir'' em seu hduke ''anticheat''
 e 12 fazendo seu papel de escravo digital  na moral  dei risada aqui ate explodir  ate citei nen vou apagar esse ¨

Hauler , se eu colaboro com o jogo que eu curto que mal tem isso? Não vi nenhum escravo digital por aqui apenas o 12 dando uma ideia que por sinal é muito boa e ja foi usada com sucesso antes.
Páginas: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Ir para o Topo
Imprimir

MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS    Powered by SMF 1.1.7 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC